Tuesday 18 May 2010

playing catch-up

Wow, has it already been two weeks?  Cal will probably never forgive me for posting his grumpy mug at the top of this famous website for that long.

I wish I could report that we've been off on distant adventures but we've mainly been sticking around Cambridge.  The weather has remained cool so I still haven't put away my wool socks.  Maybe one of these days I'll get to re-introduce my pale white legs to the sun.

In Calvin news, he is now an adjusted one year old!  Yesterday was his "adjusted" birthday and he is right on track with a one year old.  He isn't walking yet but he isn't that far off.

Here are several pictures from the past two weeks:

Couldn't make it through dinner

 Making faces at the Fitzwilliam museum

 Enjoying a sunny day at the Orchard

 Walking in the countryside (Cal is falling asleep here)

 More walking

 One of the views on our countryside walk

 Same walk

 Dentistry

 Glamour shot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it was possible, but I swear Cal gets cuter in every new set of pictures that you post! :)

--Meredith

Nico said...

That is a sweet backpack.

pat said...

Its a sweet backpack and everything but why isn't Nick wearing his zubaz?

Cal looks fantastic - yea Calvin - good job growing! Bye the way - nice job parenting you two.....