Wednesday 16 March 2011

Two!

Well it's happened...Calvin turned 2 on March 3rd and fully committed himself to being a toddler. My parents (Grandad and Nan) came out to visit for the week and to spoil their grandson. He loved it.
Unfortunately, I didn't take a lot of pictures and my usual photographer was busy (being a brilliant scientist, of course) but here are a few that capture the week. The grandparents visit was VERY short (especially for me!) but I am thankful they could make it out for Cal's birthday and will be coming back in June for the new arrival. I'm calling him "Bertie" for now, after Bertie Wooster of whom the phrase "Tinkerty Tonk" comes from. And it sounds very English too.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I can't wait to meet you Bertie!!!

Rachel said...

Happy belated Birthday Cal!