Saturday 30 April 2011

April pics

April has been an amazing month of weather here in the UK. We've had a lot of sun and there have only been a few days where it's been cloudy. I can't even remember the last time it rained! This isn't usual but we're enjoying it while it's around.

And I'm still pregnant! I'm almost 32 weeks along now and about two months away from the due date. I'm feeling a lot better than I did before my dad came to visit. His help for most of April really got me over the worst part. So June, here we come!

In other news, we found out that we have to move...AGAIN. We knew this could happen but were hoping it wouldn't. The owner of our flat was hoping to be away in Malawi for two years doing field work but she found out she didn't get the funding for the second year. So we're hoping to move before Bertie arrives...wish us luck!

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks. And I'm sorry to say, but our wedding pics didn't turn out. There were too many hats in the way. (and because I'm terrible at making jokes, I will say we watched the wedding from our couch in our pajamas...it was a late morning)

Testing out his old car seat for the new baby

Into climbing trees now

An Easter weekend picnic along the River Cam (and belly pics)

More Easter weekend walking with an ice cream treat at the end

First chocolate bunny

Bob the Builder (minus trousers) getting a story read to him

1 comment:

Kathy Winchell said...

Love the picture of you and "the man" walking down the trail in the woods. That one should be framed.

You all look great, Sam. Look at it this way...moving helps you to periodically weed out your junk!