Wednesday 15 April 2009

just a few pictures

Not much to report- Sam is going a little bonkers eager to get out of the hospital, Calvin continues to eat and sleep his way through the day. He and the baby in the next bed (both born on the same day, as it happens) set each other off crying once in a while and both had a pretty fussy night from what I hear, but as usual when I got there everything looked peaceful except the mothers. If I'd been faster to react today I could have prevented him from wrenching his feeding tube out (again), but I guess he got nine hours of tube-free life because of it. We've started taking him on meanders through the hospital in a pram, too, which he sleeps through.

About to get a new tube:
Being calmed down after the (short-lived) tube was shoved down his nose:
Heading back to the ward after a coffee break:

6 comments:

Joe said...

Great news about the baby and all, but can we talk about your facial hair?

nick said...

It's transitional. HEY, just like Calvin!

pat said...

I'm with Joe - that spider on your upper lip is going to scare the baby..............

Rose said...

That's you, Nick? I thought someone was stealing Calvin!

Eliel Von Gummysquiggle said...

Hey, cool mustache!!

Dorothy Wood said...

Hi Sam - just great to see how Calvin is coming along - hope all goes well and you get him home this weekend.