Friday 22 May 2009

calvin in motion

The checkup on Tuesday went well, once we got the health visitor to tell the doctor what's what. Calvin was on the verge of 6 lbs, so he's certainly over that by now. The rest of the week went pretty well. Quite well for me, I got to sleep all night since Grandma is here and helping us out. I'm the only one who gets to sleep, so I probably shouldn't wax too enthusiastic about that. We even got to get out to see a movie last night (Star Trek), leaving Cal with Rose. Since he's a bit more robust now, we might head to St Andrews tomorrow if the weather's good.

Here's an experimental movie.

The several moods of Mr Calvin, 2009 (Scotland) 0:0:45

3 comments:

Joe said...

I didn't have any sound for the video... I feel like I might have missed something? I wonder if he was crying with an accent.

nick said...

I know your computer is kind of out of date, maybe that's the problem. Ha ha.

Rachel said...

Star Trek was our first movie since Delwyn's been born as well! :) Well worth it.