Tuesday 10 March 2009

Sam is Home

Hi everyone. It's Sam, signing back onto the world wide web. It's been one heck of a week and I am so grateful for all the emails, texts, and messages of love, support, and prayers. They helped me get through an extremely difficult week and I can't thank you enough for all the words of encouragement.

I was discharged from the hospital today and I will forever be grateful to the midwives and nurses of Ninewells Hospital for letting me stay close to Calvin for 6 nights. It was extremely difficult for me to leave him tonight but I know he is in great hands and I will see him tomorrow morning. I can't wait.

Oh, and Calvin says "Hi".


5 comments:

Rachel said...

What a sweet picture! He is just precious, Sam, congrats.

Lisa said...

Sam, he's beautiful - we're thinking of you Nick & Baby Calvin. Can't wait for you to bring him home! Adam & Lisa H.

Unknown said...

Welcome home Sam! I am glad to be able to read these updates about the little one. It seems he is getting stronger every day.

Joe said...

You shouldn't talk about yourself in the third person. I saw the title and thought, 'oh Sam's home, nice, but I don't wanna read another post by Nick!'

But it turns out you wrote it! :)

Glad you're home and the Calvster is looking good. Feel free to use that name as you see fit.

Katie said...

THAT HAT IS SO CUTE!

Seriously, I love it!